sarah mcgarry | design / marketing & owner
Where'd you go to High School? St. Ursula
Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline, duh.
What was your "gateway beer" into craft beer? Blue Moon (and yes, I had an orange with it).
What would be in your mixed 6-pack?
1. Great Divide Colette - I'm a BIG FAN of farmhouse ales and Colette is pretty awesome. I always say she's "sneaky" though - at 7.3% ABV, she packs a punch.
2. Dry Dock Apricot Blonde - This is my go-to "easy-drinker"... light, refreshing, crisp and some sweetness from the apricot. What more could you want on a summer day?
3. Melvin IPA - I really, really, REALLY love hoppy IPAs and this is as good as it gets. Melvin is cracking out some of the best in the industry, and this does not disappoint.
4. Brouwerij Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet- I'm a big fan of Belgian beers and one sip of this takes me back to our 10 year anniversary trip to Belgium in 2014. Get some Gouda and it's a party!
5. Anchorage Brewing Love Buzz Saison - This combines a lot of my favorite things... Dry-hopped saison, WINE, and some funky Brett. Ahh-Maze-Ing!
6. Station 26 Juicy Banger - This brewery is right around the corner from us, and I love stopping in and grabbing this IPA. It is loaded with citrus fruity flavors, and some of my fav hops: Centennial, Mosaic, & Citra.