Homemade Pie Contest 2018
Registration is now open for our Inaugural Homemade Pie Contest!
RULES + REGULATIONS
CONTEST LIMITED TO 60 PIES. RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! LIMIT 60.
- Contest is open to all and no entry fee required.
- Pies must be homemade (including the crust) and entered in the name of the person who baked it. Frozen pies will not be accepted.
- Disposable pie pans are preferred. Non-disposable personal pie pans, plates, or dishes may be used, but must be clearly labeled with the contestant’s name. It is contestant’s responsibility to retrieve them after the contest.
- You must bake 2 identical pies minimum to enter (1 will be used for professional judging and 1 will be used people's choice)
- Categories: Fruit, Nut, Cream, Other
- The pies should be baked in 9″ pie pans or equivalent.
- Pies must be checked in at at the brewery between 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., Saturday, August 11th. Pie judging will be held 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Entries will be judged on appearance, texture and taste. Judges do not know the entrants’ names until after the judging is complete.
- The Homemade Pie Contest Awards Ceremony will be held at approximately 4 p.m. in the tap room.
- Judges to be announced at a later date!
- 1st Place: 2 Crowler Fills (winner's choice), Brink T-shirt OR Hat, and a Brink Glass
- 2nd Place: 1 Crowler Fill (winner's choice) and Brink Glass
- 3rd Place: Brink T-shirt or Hat
- People's Choice: 1 Crowler Fill and Brink Glass
- Email Sarah at email@example.com