2017 Chili Cook Off Entry Form
We all know that Cincinnati is known for their chili, but how does your compete? Today we celebrate all styles - Traditional Red Chili, Chili Verde, Vegetarian Chili, and White Chicken Chili.
No cost to enter, but the form below must be completed and submitted by September 29, 2017 in order to compete into the chili cook-off. Limited to the first 40 entries. One crock pot of your chili is required to compete.
- Crock Pot drop off begins at 12pm (noon) on 10/14 to the brewery's tap room and must be there by 12:45.
- Judging will begin at 1pm
- All attendees will get one vote per category
- Winners will be announced at 5pm. Prizes will be given to the winners in each category as well as an overall Best in Show and People's Choice.
- You may also provide accoutrements for your chili (ie: cheese, sour cream, etc).
- Brink Brewing Co will provide bowls and spoons.
- Entry numbers will be emailed shortly after entry forms have been received.